Thursday, 5 May 2016

A new collection landing soon

Hi everyone!



I sneak peeked this on Instagram here but wanted to show a little more here on my new blog. It will be my first post linked to my own fledgling jewellery business and I am so excited to show you my first collection.... well collection in progress!

Introducing the Gigi Collection.


Photo courtesy of Vanity Fair
As you will have seen in this blogpost - Gigi Hadid's outfit for the MTV Movie Awards earlier this month. The colour combination of black, yellow and grey grabbed my creative streak and the collection was started.

The collection currently consists of a necklace and stretchy bracelet (pictured below) but a link bracelet and earrings will also be part of the final collection.



To create this collection, I have used yellow chalcedony, grey agate and hematite which match the colours on Gigi's outfit.

What do you think of this collection? I really hope you like it!

To purchase items from this collection, please visit: Behind Door Thirty One on Etsy.

Until next time,














3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely collection! You are very talented :)

    Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop..

    ReplyDelete